Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I really want to go!!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
To Lapland Rolling Eyes

I want to meet Santa Claus.

They have 1 Saturday date left this year flying from Glasgow (400miles away from me!!!)

It would cost me £590 for the day trip but that would include EVERYTHING. Thermal gear, meals, excursions (husky sledge ride, snow mobiles)

Come and spend the day in Santa's secret underground grotto and graduate as one of his elves. Meet Old Man Reindeer and listen to stories as you learn about the Arctic Circle crossing ceremony.

Santa's a busy man, but he's made time to meet you and your new friends on your special day. Ask the Elves how to greet him in Finnish and receive a super present.

With the opportunity to help the elves decorate their favourite gingerbread cookies, before joining them in their busy workshop to make festive party decorations, your children or grandchildren will have an unforgettable festive adventure
Taken from first choice
brochure

I want to go

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
That does sound like fun!!! Joseph would love it!

AlexAlex Moderator

hapydazy said:
That does sound like fun!!! Joseph would love it!

I know and I would love it too. I really want to go but I also want company (my sister isnt taking the hints!!)

soupsoup
your bonkers Cuckoo

far too cold for me ill just stay at home and wait for him to come Very Happy

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
That does sound like fun, i'd love to go too. I still believe Embarassed hehe. I wish i could go with you Alex but Glasgow is a bit of a trek for me Sad I hope you find someone to go with though. It would be a fab trip Thumbs Up Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews