Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Is Joseph to young

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
to take to a rubgy match?

I love going to Murrayfield to watch Scotland and I always try to watch on the TV. Joseph always watches with me and shouts as much at the TV as me.

On the 22nd Scotland play Canada at Pitoddrie in Aberdeen (54miles away) and I would love to go because it is almost on my door step but I would have to take J and I can't decide if he will be ok or not- Pitoddrie is a cold stadium because it is right at the beach.

I dont want to spend the moeny on tickets and have to leave.

LucyLucy
nah i reckon hell be fine, my mate takes her kids all the time and shes got 4 and the youngest is just 6 and a girl, they all love it

orc30orc30
AS long as he can handle the cold he'll be fine. Rugby matches are so much better than football and there's rarely any trouble.

I'm waiting for the 6 Nations tickets to go on sale so that I can buy some. Hopefully Wales can defend their performance from the last one. We should have beaten South Africa yesterday. Evil or Very Mad

AlexAlex Moderator

orc30 said:
AS long as he can handle the cold he'll be fine. Rugby matches are so much better than football and there's rarely any trouble.

I'm waiting for the 6 Nations tickets to go on sale so that I can buy some. Hopefully Wales can defend their performance from the last one. We should have beaten South Africa yesterday. Evil or Very Mad

Wales should have won yesterday, they played so well.

I wish I could have gone to the All blacks game yesterday, even though we did loose (and always loose!!)

ElementaryElementary
He should be fine

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I agree with everyone else hun, Wrap him up warm and i'm sure he will be fine. Infact i reckon he'll have a fab time, especially as he likes watching it on tv with you hun! Xx

SamuelSamuel
He'll be fine, theres no such thing as too young in our house, by 6 months Jamie had been to a musical festival and two football matches.

soupsoup
he should be fine,

i take mine to football matches and we get through it all (just)

although i do need snacks to distract him when he gets fidgety

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews