Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

hellp about pregnancy!

angelshirleyangelshirley
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Last edited by angelshirley 9 years 1 month ago
So im still not getting any period yet im 7 days late, and i test last freday on the 30october it came negative.

my last period was 27september and i should had my period on the 27 october but it never came! and i dont fell any symptoms still and dont have any sore breast! cuz my fiance and i are trying, we had unprotection sex on the (-11,12,13,14,15,,18,19, 24 and 26 october

so my question is, if im pregnant how many weeks im i right now?

THanks! and no im not worried were trying to have littel one:D

RobRob Admin
- My blog
Last edited by Rob 2 years 6 months ago
https://www.justparents.co.uk/pregnancy/tools/due-date-calculator/ - if you put in 27th September it'll tell you when your due date and conception date would be Smile

Having said that, it's quite possible that your period is just late, especially if you're really worried about the possibility of being pregnant - that in itself can make your period late (well in my experience with an ex partner anyway!)

I'd say wait a week and try another pregnancy test, or speak to your GP if you're worried.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
An average cycle is 28days long with an average ovulation date of day 14 hun. Sounds like your cycle is 31days? so you should have ovulated around day 15ish which would have been the 10th October? This means that if you ovulated around the average time it is possible you are pregnant going by the dates you have had sex. However as Rob said, there are lots of things that can affect your period and stress is one of them. Also that ovulation date is an estimate based on the average. You could have ovulated earlier (or later) than this. If it was later then you should have covered all the bases with the dates you tried, but it may still be early days and that is why the test is negative. If you ovulated earlier you may have missed the window this month? Also hun, they recommend only having sex around twice a week when you are trying to conceive. Although the tendency is to try more than that. this is because the sperm will be a better quality if you don't try toooo often! Have my fingers crossed for you hun. Hug Let us know how it goes! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews