Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Maternity trousers help please

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 1 month ago
I know it's early days but I'm looking for some trousers. I normally wear quite tight fitting trousers and jeans and I don't like the tight feeling across my middle now I know I'm having a baby, plus I put on about 8lbs just before I got pregnant so trousers were getting tight anyway! With my other 2 I got round this by wearing track suit bottoms in the early days until my bump was big enough to fill maternity trousers. But I'd like to have some jeans, combats or trousers to wear now. I need some maternity ones that are for the early bump stage or adjustable, plus as I'm 5'8" I need extra long legs BUT I really don't want to spend a fortune, no more than £15 ideally. I'm going to have a look on ebay but I'd prefer to buy them from a shop where I can try them on. Any recommendations would be very welcome.
Thanks peeps xx

blessedblessed
I have some lovely over the bump jeans from m&s! I've been wearing them from about 7 weeks and the panel just stretches as you grow so they fit early on. I'm 5'8" too and these cost either £15 or £20, cant remember. Look in the maternity dept and they're navy blue.

also, I have some jeans from red herring maternity dept but I think they were £25. Again over the bump ones as they're cosy in winter!

both jeans are pretty tight fitting - look like normal boot leg jeans.

Hope that helps! xx

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I liked Dorothy Perkins maternity range when i was pregnant hun. They had some great all round bits that fitted well, looked nice, washed well and didn't break the bank. Is definitely worth a look! Xx

soupsoup
i found some great stuff in new look and red herring @ debenhams

mum2be-feb09mum2be-feb09
i just got some nice black trousers from topshop in the sale £15 and they are adjustable they fit underbump and also they have nice stuff in newlook too i brought two tops for £8 and trousers for £10 in sale xx

GTTkelGTTkel
Thankyou ladies, I shall have a nosey in the shops you have suggested

kristagkristag
I picked up my maternity jeans from Mothercare. They are nothing flash but very comfortable with a large soft elastic front and adjustable elastic around the waist so you can let it out as you grow! They were £20 and lasted me well. Hope you find something nice hun Thumbs Up

GTTkelGTTkel
I got myself a funky pair of combats today in the sale at H & M for £10.

candgsmumcandgsmum
I got some combats from Dorothy Perkins and I still wear them now Embarassed Best £20 I ever spent1

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews