Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

X Factor............................................

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Okay don't shoot me please - i know i am sad.

Razz Shocked

But who do you like??

i really like Diana and Laura, i like Rachels voice but NOT her attitude and last week i thought Alexandra was great (but i don't like her style ordinarily even though she has a great voice).

JLs can be good, as can Austin - i didn't like Scott and i don't like the older guy much either...

GTTkelGTTkel
I don't yet have a favourite this year. I think there are some really strong voices this year but I'm abit fed up with the judges making personal battles with each other like little kids in the play ground rather than focussing solely on the contestants. Also don't think Sharon should have gone, have never liked Danni so she should have gone.
Still loving the show though Cool

HouseOfBlueHouseOfBlue
i aint impressed with x-factor at all this yr... its another thing thats been goin on too long and stops proper artists out there who have actually been to stage school getting somewhere!

i find that diana so irritating, someone needs to tie her hands behind her back... shes like that kate bush person

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I also think there are some great voices in it this year. I am fed up with the judges comments though, i can't stand dannie, she drives me mad! I also hate the way they all say hoe hard it is to choose an act to vote off at the end. It's not like they don't know they have to do it! I enjoy moaning about it though, LOL.

I didn't rate Diana much coming in to the competition but i think she is probably the most original in the comp. She always seems to make the song her own and i am growing to like her. I also don't like Rachels attitude but think she has a great voice, Laura is also really strong. I like Alexandra's voice but think, although it is very good it isn't particularly different? Austin is also ok (although the tears have put me off of him a tad). My mum likes JLS. I didn't like either of the acts in the bottom two last week but i have to say i think Daniel should have gone first! Only an opinion though, sorry to any Daniel fans! haha Xx

WolfblassWolfblass
I agree Dianas hands are so irritatng - but i like her originality!

I know what you mean about Alexandras voice - good but not individual.

DANIEL - thats the one who's name i never remember.

And i also miss Sharon being on the show. Very Happy

I do agree that X Factor has been around for sooo long and that the judges and theire petty arguing is bloody annoying but i still cannot stop watchin it..... Shrug

GTTkelGTTkel
Liked JLS tonight, they were the only ones that seemed both good and happy up there. The others were either confident but abit of a let down or strong singers but not playing to the crowd. The young lad,can't remember how to spell his name, looked like he was enjoying the girly dancing Very Happy

LucyLucy
x factor is irritating me this year, i think they are all rubbish, if i was to pick the best id pick the boy group

candgsmumcandgsmum
I've missed quite a few recently. We've always ended up watching Merlin instead Thumbs Up

I was glad the girl bands got voted off because I thought they were pants. I can't really remember the others, although I do feel a little that the older bloke is there more for the sympathy vote than on talent. I know who Diana is now you mentioned the hands LMAO!! She's different to the usual contestants which makes a change.

WolfblassWolfblass
I loved Dianas perfromance last night and am beginning to like JLS!

Really though Daniel should of gone - but i'm not bothered that Austin has!

And i cannot stand Eoghan the young lad - everyone says he is cute but i just do not see it! Shrug

katherinewkatherinew
posted 9 years 6 months ago
Actually it's pretty sad that Austin went so early on. I think there was so much more that we did not get a chance to hear Sad

Katherine.

ElinElin
posted 9 years 6 months ago

katherinew said:
Actually it's pretty sad that Austin went so early on. I think there was so much more that we did not get a chance to hear Sad

Katherine.

Same here. I that he was really good.

I hope ALex is going to win. She is really good to, what a voice.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews