Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

AF due this sunday

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 10 months ago
so I bought a 2 pack test just in case. It's not one of those that you can do before hand it's one you can do 'from the day your period is due'.

But I couldn't wait so I took a test this afternoon and got a very very very very faint positive Very Happy Going to take the other test tomorrow morning to double check, coz with my other 2 I took 2 tests to make sure.

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh my god, Yay Thumbs Up That was fast work hun! haha. I had a feeling you would have a BFP hun. Especially when you were talking bout emotions the other day! Clapping I'm really pleased for you,let us know what tommorows test says! Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I had that feeling too!! Thumbs Up I'm hoping that faint positive is going to be a really bright positive by Sunday!!! Hug

HouseOfBlueHouseOfBlue
any positive is a positive i say, no matter how faint!!! well done!! Clapping with DS2 i got one of them 'test 4 days before your period' i tested a week before and it came up positive before id even peed on it haha!! (well, it didnt, just seemed like it did LOL!)

candgsmumcandgsmum
well done hun Thumbs Up

I thought you may have been when you were on about your emotions being all over the place. x

GTTkelGTTkel
Taken 2 more tests today LOL, 2 more positive results so I think I can believe it now.
Funny thing is (and don't think I'm a scab) but I don't normally iron clothes, (except for a wedding or something) have not done since Denis was born but on monday I had a sudden urge to iron and then I remembered photos of me while pregnant with Summer doing the ironing which Steve took as proof as I never normally iron. It must be a pregnancy thing but why? It's too early for nesting!

Any way I'm excited but doesn't quite feel real yet, waiting for the sickness and light headedness to start then it'll feel real. Steve and I are already disagreeing because I want to keep the baby's sex secret this time (I found out with the other 2) but he wants to know.

HouseOfBlueHouseOfBlue

GTTkel said:
Funny thing is (and don't think I'm a scab) but I don't normally iron clothes, (except for a wedding or something)

does this mean im a scab then too hehe!!!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hahaha Scab? haha. I must know hundreds of scabs then! LOL.

So pleased for you though hun, as for the 'discussions' you are having with Steve. We had the same 'discussion' I wanted to keep them secret and Mike really wanted to know, but i won on the end. I'm sure he will come round if that is what you want hun. I used the 'it's me that has to go through all of this' excuse loads when having mine! LOL Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Wow you guys work quick!!! Thumbs Up

I'm soooooooooo happy and excited for you!!! Clapping Here's to a wonderfully healthy pregnancy!!

kristagkristag
Brilliant news hun Clapping Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy Hug

WelshMumWelshMum
Congratulations! Baby

ElinElin
Gratz Thumbs Up

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Weird how you start doing things you dont normally, but congrats hope everything goes well for you Very Happy

LucyLucy
well done congratulations

candgsmumcandgsmum

HouseOfBlue said:

GTTkel said:
Funny thing is (and don't think I'm a scab) but I don't normally iron clothes, (except for a wedding or something)

does this mean im a scab then too hehe!!!

And me??

I only ever iron my work clothes and Charlotte's uniform Embarassed

Congrats hun Thumbs Up xx

jo-jojo-jo
Thumbs Up Congrats hunni i left a msg in your blog as i totaly missed this post Monkey . (i found it now Embarassed LOL).

GTTkelGTTkel
I feel sick!!!! I normally help in Summer's class monday morning but this week we've changed it to today and I'm due to go in any time now but I've had lunch and now feel bleurgh. Bleurgh! Bleurgh! Bleurgh!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews