Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Is this the month I've been waiting for??

janenchrisjanenchris
posted 9 years 8 months ago
Hello, I'm new to this forum, so I hope I am writing this is the right section. I need some advice!
My hubby and I have been trying for a baby for a few months. On average my cycle is 36 days (35-38). I am currently on day 28. On day 25 I thought my period was starting. I had a little brown spotting when I wiped (sorry! Embarassed ), followed by discharge mixed with pinky tinged stuff the following day, then nothing. I usually get spotting the day before my period but no earlier. I have had mild cramps for 3 days, but nothing else. I always get spots before my period and my skin is clear at the mo. What's going on? Driving myself mad thinking I need to wait another week to do a test! But then again I don't want a false negative - so feel I should wait. Has anyone else experienced this? I've read about implantation spotting, but don't want to get my hopes up, especially if the days don't add up or something. Argh!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I've moved this to TTC (trying to conceive forum)

I hope this is the month for you! Don't let youself get to down if it's not though ok Hug

Welcome to JP! Wave stick around, we have a quite a few members who are TTC right now, you'll find great support here Smile

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hi and welcome to JP Wave I am Mandy, mun to Lauren (Lolly) 2 1/2 and Jake 9mths.

In answer to your question, it is definitely possible fron the symptoms you decribed that it was an implantation bleed. I had implatation bleeding in my first pregnancy. However, i would wait until you are nearer your period being due before you take a test to stop yourself testing over and over if you get a negative. You didn't say how long you have been TTC but i would try not to let it get to you if it is a bfn. I'm sure your time will come, so relax and have fun trying Naughty Fingers crossed this is your month! Xx

janenchrisjanenchris
Thank you you guys for your encouraging comments! Smile I was just thinking, is it likely I was ovulating (very late I know) and had some bleeding from that? Does anyone get spotting when ovulating? I am going to wait til next week to do a test. If it was ovulation, my cycles are completely up the spout!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews