Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

My poor friend...

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 11 months ago
Let me first explain who she is. My upstairs neighbour and I became friends when we moved into our flat nearly 5 years ago. After some time she got to know my dad and they started seeing each other, they have now been together for over 3 years. She has an 11 year old daughter who I am really fond of and we cal each other 'step sister' although my dad and her mum don't actually live together but they are very serious! So anyway you get the idea-we all get on well.
Well in August my friend had to have a hysterectomy, she's only 38, because she had terrible Fybroids. Having just recovered from that she is now back in hospital as we speak just diagnosed with Gall Stones and in loads of pain with that. She is having a totally rap time and I feel so bad for her and how she will cope with another big operation which it looks like she'll have to have.

KayleighKayleigh
Sounds awful, I hope she is better soon

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
What a rough time she's been through! I hope she recovers quickly and then has a good long stretch of good health!! Hug

yummy_mummy0yummy_mummy0
awww poor lady -how tough for her. Really hope she is on the road to recovery soon xx

SAHMSAHM
bless her, I hope she is doing better and get well soon and stays that way!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww poor thing. What a rough time she has had. Gallstones are horrible. My dad had them, the docs kept tellying him it was just a tummy bug. He ended up nearly dying as by the time he was rushed to hospital and had a exploratory operation (as they didn't know what was causing him all the pain) they found his whole gall bladder was gangreous(sp?) He pulled through the operation ok and then a nurse took one of his drains out (after being told not to by a doctor Bad! ) and caused some 'muck' to enter his blood stream. He ended up in intensive care with blood poisoning!
I really hope your friend has a good recovery. I'm sure as they know what is causing her the pain it will be a much smaller operation for her. I think they can even do it with keyhole surgery now? Hug Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hug to your friend, poor love hope she is better soon x

GTTkelGTTkel
I've yet to hear todays news. Yesterday they said they'd operate today, then last night they changed their minds and said they'd do another scan today Shrug All I know is she's in loads of pain and has been through too much already this year.

touseef123touseef123
posted 8 years 4 months ago
I hope she is better soon... Sad

marieluy143marieluy143
posted 8 years 2 months ago
I hope shes fine now.. Prayer is the best medicine..

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews