Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Speaking of sweet potatoes!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 8 months ago
Mike's mom grew some in her garden this year and has given me a bag full of them. For our snack tonight I've sliced them in wedges, put a little butter, salt, ground black pepper and some pumpkin pie spice sprinkled on, baked them in the toaster oven at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes until the inside is soft and the skins are crispy!!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

KayleighKayleigh
I love Sweet Potatoes, I couls eat them everyday Yes

AlexAlex Moderator
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I do sweet potato wedges with a cajun spice and they are tasty

oandjmumoandjmum
I love sweet potatoes. I do sweet potato mash with spring onion, garlic and mustard which is totally delish!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh my god, that sounds lovely hun. May hae to give that one a try? Could you throw any spare sweet potatoes this way please? Whistling Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Sure Mike's mom has got another bag of them for me!! I'll share! Very Happy

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oooooh goody. Can't wait! Yes LOL

jo-jojo-jo
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i love sweet potatoes. Yes
I roast them with carrots,onions and pumpkin and i put a few sprigs of rosemary on top.
I'm hungry. LOL

samtiffsamtiff
I am a sweet potato lover too. I cut them into wedges and toss them lightly in a little oil and some smoked paprika - then I roast them in the oven with a couple of cloves of garlic. They are soo yummy and my hubby likes them with steak.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Mmmm I love sweet potatoes. Going to dice some up and put them in a stew for tomorrows tea Thumbs Up

We once went out for Sunday lunch and they did a sweet potato, carrot and swede mash with mustard and it was delicious!!!

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 5 months ago
Oh i so love sweet potaotes, roll on barbecues and summer evenings at the new house!!!!!

Sat in the garden at night with a bowl full of these and a glass of wine...

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews