Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Where on the high street can i get..

ellee1984ellee1984
posted 9 years 6 months ago
black tights for izzy.. anyone know any stores that sell black tights for a 2yo? i got izzy a cute halloween outfit & i should put black tights with it any other colour wont look right.. im going shopping on thursday so if anyone has any ideas please help

AlexAlex Moderator
woolworths??????

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Maybe a shop that sells dance clothing for little girls??? I had black tights for Aaralyn when she was 3 but she was the size of a 2 year old then LOL, got them at a dance wear shop for her dance classes that she took briefly...

Good luck hun! I wanna see some pics of her costume!!

LucyLucy
woolys, mothercare, primark, next, marks, debenhams,

ellee1984ellee1984
ok thanks im going upto cribbs shopping centre in bristol on thursday so ill have a look in marks, h&m, next & monsoon children, john lewis, bhs and asda whilst im there hopefully ill find some if anyone sees any in the shops before then please let me know where Smile

LucyLucy

ellee1984 said:
ok thanks im going upto cribbs shopping centre in bristol on thursday so ill have a look in marks, h&m, next & monsoon children, john lewis, bhs and asda whilst im there hopefully ill find some if anyone sees any in the shops before then please let me know where Smile

forgot asda and tesco, you could even try morrisons if you have one

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews