Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Another question:)

angie82angie82
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Sorry ppl, this is my first pregnancy and I always want to know things. Last night I woke up and couldn't sleep because i had pains in my waist (by the side) and in the middle of my back. The waist pain was like someone is cutting me from the inside. this morning i called the hospital to tell the midwife about this, and she told me that i should take a soothing bath. I took the bath but didn't make a difference. She even told me to take the timings and should call back if the pains come every 3 mins and last 45 secs. The pain is coming and going but i'm finding it difficult to take the time...its not always the same...sometimes its just a 3 sec pain and others are longer. Is this normal?? Do you think its contractions??

sugarsugar Moderator
could be ur body getting prepared hun!
my MW did tell me when i was prg with DD that they wont ask you to come in unless ur screaming down the phone a them in pain loL!
Basically if u find it hard to breathe or talk trhough a contraction adn they are coming at around 5-10mins apart then maybe its best to ring and go in Smile but u should always ring b4 u go in mw will tell u whats best hun Smile i never had contrractions with DD my waters broked and she get distressed so was induced - with this bubs i started getting period pain and back ache on thurs night so think im in a slow labour!! Crying

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
Hi.. i also get a lot of period like pain.. especially at night and lots in lower my back too...Somtimes its that bad i gasp for my breath..I just wish my baby girl would hurry up ad make her enterance lol

Ive had loads of braxston hicks..and ive rang the hospital loads of time panicing cause there quite bad..

Love crazy_girl xx

angie82angie82
hello ppl, i called the hospital and asked me to go for check up. I went in and they said its not labour pain....but they think its kidney infection:(`So now they gave me antibiotics. They even told me that he's only 2/5 engaged (3/5 out)Sad Face Nowhere near and tomorrow i'm 39 weeks

xGemsxxGemsx
Angie,
Hope the infection clears up soon. At least your getting it sorted now. Am sure your baby is just so comfy. Very happy Baby They will be here soon. x

bunnigirlbunnigirl

angie82 said:
hello ppl, i called the hospital and asked me to go for check up. I went in and they said its not labour pain....but they think its kidney infection:(`So now they gave me antibiotics. They even told me that he's only 2/5 engaged (3/5 out)Sad Face Nowhere near and tomorrow i'm 39 weeks

dont worry about that hun my little one only engaged while i was in labour
good luck
xxx

henhealthhenhealth
- My blog
Hopefully your little bundle of joy will come soon!! It always seems that when you're pregnant it takes so long for the baby to come but once they come time flies by way too fast!! I little guy is 8 months already and it feels like last week when I had him!!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews