Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

can anybody help !!

mum2be-feb09mum2be-feb09
posted 9 years 7 months ago
hi all. can anybody help i have been getting a pain at the top of my bump when i move more when im lieing down and change position. i can still feel the pain when im standing or lieing still but not as bad. at times is really painful im now 24 weeks. does any 1 have any idea what it could be please x Unsure

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
possibly braxton hicks?? I would call your MW or Dr if it continues or gets worse, but if it's braxton hicks they are normal and no need to worry about it then.

Keep us posted!

mum2be-feb09mum2be-feb09
thanks for your repley. i will proberly go to doctors this week some time just to be safe thanks again Smile

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Could be a few things hun, Braxton Hicks are a possibility? Or the baby is lying in a position that is pressing on that area of the bump? Or baby os lying on a nerve? Or growing pains as you are starting to stretch now hun? Prob a few more possibilities too. I would ask midwife or GP what they think hun, i'm sure they will be able to put your mind at ease! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews