Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

portage trip ( pics added )

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog Last edited by staceyb 1 decade 3 years ago
were taking ben to a farm on monday. courtesy of portage. they try and do 3 trips a year. looks really good. its free too as portage cover the costs, and there are about 15-20 other children going, and were hopefully going to be able to feed a lamb. well the kids lolol but i want a go lol. cant wait

miss_smmiss_sm
Hope everyone has a great time.

(and no pushing kids out the way to get to the animals Tounge Out )

I know i would want to! Naughty

bunnigirlbunnigirl
hope u have a great time hunni take lots of pics for us to see and let the kids have a go wont u lol
xxx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hehehehehehe ill try and behave. i love sheep and have always wanted to feed a lamb. im 32yrs old and still havent done it Sad Face but hopefully ill get a go yay!!! Very happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl

staceyb said:
hehehehehehe ill try and behave. i love sheep and have always wanted to feed a lamb. im 32yrs old and still havent done it Sad Face but hopefully ill get a go yay!!! Very happy

ahh bless ya i once got to milk a goat as a kid and have u tried contacting ur local farms they are always on the look out for help and they will have baby lambs u can feed too
have a great time
xxxx Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

bunnigirl said:

staceyb said:

ahh bless ya i once got to milk a goat as a kid and have u tried contacting ur local farms they are always on the look out for help and they will have baby lambs u can feed too
have a great time
xxxx Very happy

i never thought of that. cheers hun. living in yorkshire it wont be too hard to find a farm lolol.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
nope i think may be being in yorkshire might give u an advantage lol
xxx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

bunnigirl said:
nope i think may be being in yorkshire might give u an advantage lol
xxx

hehehehehehehe

staceybstaceyb
- My blog Last edited by staceyb 1 decade 3 years ago
trip was fab. and i got to feed a lamb Very happy Very happy Very happy yay!!!! kids enjoyed it too lolol. i will post some pics when ive sorted them out. oh and they both got an easter egg Very happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh hunni that looks so good glad u had a great day babe and that u got to feed the lamb lol
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews