Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

has anybody experianced this please?

NicciNicci
posted 9 years 3 months ago
Hiya
well only been a member a day and already i have a question.
My witch should have arrived on wednesday,my cycle is bang on 28 days, left it thinking maybe its gone to 31 days which it has done very occasionally, that was sat, still nothing, I have all the syptoms of being pregnant tender breasts tired feeling sicky, have done 3 tests all bfn has anybody had this syptoms of being pregnant and having neg tests? has anyone had neg tests and been pregnant? Im very confused.

iwantbabiesiwantbabies
hi nicci im a newbie too...just joined today.
wow it sounds good news for you ill pray you get wash your wishing for. it may be too early it depends on your HCG levels and if they are high enough for a home preg test to detect. my advice would be to see doc who may give you a blood test this will definately give the correct result as blood test can determine the hcg levels from very early on. i had to have this 2 months ago as home preg tests were positive but i started to bleed. a blood test confirmed i had miscarried as hcg levels were very low. so here we are trying again too!! lots of good luck to you let us know what happens xxx

ElinElin
Me and my finacee did try a test 2 times and it was negative. Then we went to Sweden bc i did need to sort some things out and we did buy a test just for fun to see. And that one did show positive. It can be normal for a test to show negative. Go to your GP and do one. Or you can buy a difrent brand of test and do one more at home.

PS: Welcome to JP Wave

soupsoup
sounds like you could be pregnant but its so early your hormones are not strong enough to be detected yet

wait a week and test again, if your period comes but is lighter than normal then still test

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hi hun, I agree with everyone else. It is definitely possible you are pregnant even though you have had a few bfn's. Even though your cycle is normally 28days it is possible you ovulate later than average during this cycle and therefor would have conceived later in the cycle. This could mean that it is still very early days and the HCG levels are still too low for the test to pick up. As the others have said, i would wait a couple of days and test again. If it is still negative and AF still hasn't arrived i would maybe see your GP, i'm sure he would do a blood test to confirm (or not) the pregnancy. Good luck hun, I hope you get a BFP soon! Xx

NicciNicci
thank you folks,its so nice to find people who know what its like, and hopefully i will find out one way or another whats going on, I feel sad today, its just like the witch is playing games with me and i dont want to get my hopes up just in case!
thank you all though

emmaluemmalu
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Did you do another test? How did you get on?
E xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews