Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

i started my diet in feb this yr

angel_babyangel_baby
posted 9 years 1 month ago
and so far i have lost 4 stone 5lb with slimming world, its the best thing i have ever done, i have gone from a size 20 to a size 12/14, i still need to lose about a stone but i will get there, good luck to everyone slimming and keep up the good work xxx

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Well done. I am a slimming world girl (On and off!!!) I am back on at the moment have have lost 8lbs so far in 5weeks, not had a good week this week, I have had the flu and been on steriods for my asthma so my diet has been lucozade and toast Sad But today I start again fresh.

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 8 years 11 months ago

angel_baby said:
and so far i have lost 4 stone 5lb with slimming world, its the best thing i have ever done, i have gone from a size 20 to a size 12/14, i still need to lose about a stone but i will get there, good luck to everyone slimming and keep up the good work xxx

Wow that is fab! My only problem is that both times ihave lost weight with SW i have fallen pg. This year i lost 1.5 stone - went on Holiday to Rhodes and had fallen pg whilst there. 5.5 years ago i lost 2.5 stone going from a size 16 to a size 12 and fell pg with DD who is now nearly 5.

I am really looking forward to joining SW after having baby (due in 10 weeks) and becoming a yummy mummy again! Just need to find some kind of birth control as as soon as i lose weight along comes bump -the rest of the time i don't fall pg.... Shrug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews