Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

we have had a great day

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
today, Joseph and myself.

We got up and left at 8am and headed for Aberdeen (55miles and at least an hours drive away).

We went to the bear factory because he was promised after his day in hospital that next time we were in Aberdeen he could get the karate suit for his monkey.

We then went to the cinema and saw Fly me to the moon.. Joseph choose Pizza (or is it now Pasta) hut for lunch. After lunch we went to the new 18hole indoor crazy golf at the fair and it was a giggle watching Joseph trying to play, he ended up cheating!!!!!! Bad!

We then popped in on my friend and Joseph's Godfather who is moving to Dundee because of work and as he was working it was just a flying visit. Joseph wanted to go see my sister so we popped in past hers aswell before heading home!!!!

I am now exhausted, thankfully I get an extra hour in bed tonight.

We had such a good day and I wish we did it mnore but it is such a trek going into Aberdeen or Inverness and there just isn't anything decent closer to home.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
wow hun. sounds like youve had an awesome day. Thumbs Up

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
What a busy day. Sounds a though Joseph (and you) had a blast though hun. I'm sure Joseph is shattered tonight too after all that.

angel_babyangel_baby
glad you all had such a fun day xxx

SAHMSAHM
wow what a day, glad to hear you guys had a great day!

How was fly me to the moon?

jo-jojo-jo
How fun Thumbs Up im glad you both had a great time.xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews