Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

income support

FfionFfion
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
i had a letter the other week saying that my money has changed to an extra £20 a week, i got a lketter this morrning saying that its gone down £20 now! wtf????

ive just checked my account and my income suport hasnt gone in! Shocked

i am sooo peed off!!!! i was reling on that money today to put gas on!!! so now i have £6 gas to last me till friday! omg! gnna ahve to borrow money yet again! great!!!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
give them a call hunni tell them that u need that money and that u have no gas they cant leave u like that and if they say u will have to wait tell them that u need to have a crisis loan from them then that usuallly makes them get their finger out
good luck hun arnt the social **** lol
xxx

FfionFfion
- My blog
ive just been on the phone to them and they say that the moneys right!!!

because ive recived to much the last few timnes i got payd thats why i havnt been paid 2day!!!

i explaind to them about the gas but its not there problem! wtf!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! so i wont be getting income support till next monday!!

just rang my mum shes borrowing me £20 till friday!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
well it is a good job u have a nice mum but i dont think they can do that they cant leave u with no money especially as it is their **** up hunni i would write them a very srong worded letter hunni this is not right our sicial makes ua pay back over paid money at a little each week
y cant use do that ?
bleeding spanners
xxxx

FfionFfion
- My blog
we usually can do that to!

dont know whats going on to be honest! im all muddled up! arhhh!

im just going to leave it now cuz im getting stressed out. thnx for your supporrt hun! i appriciate it!!!!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ok hunni well i am glad ur mum could halp out anyway hope all gets better for the rest of the day for u
xxxx

RichRich Moderator
I really hate Benefit people, nothing is their fault...yet who are the ones who are "over paying" you?...oh, that would be them....It's a disgrace the way us folks on benefit are treated for their mistakes, it really is...we have had loads of bother with them, when I left work with Depression 2 years ago, they apparently "over payed" our benfit and left us with a nice £1000 housing arrears debt to pay off, then it took them no less than 6 weeks to actually give me any money ( they did back date, but thats not the point ), the whole system is a joke...they give you money, then say they have paid you too much, so take it back off you...that should'nt be allowed In my opinion as they should get it right the first time. Seek advice from Citizens advice, they are brill to talk to...We always say to them when we get any bother "It's ok for you sat there saying it's not your problem, your sat there behind a desk in a job that pays a wage, we don't have that luxury...try thinking about that before saying it's not your problem"....idiots, I swear this country is going to the dogs!!!

Rant over, soapbox packed away..

GTTkelGTTkel
Benefits...don't even get me started Teeth

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews