Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

High School Muscial

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
What is all the fuss about????

I love Disney (who would have guessed it Moon ) But I had never seen HSM. I noticed it was on the disney channel tonight so decided I would watch. well After 40minutes I am bored and dont see what all the fuss is about.

Someone want to expalin it to me please????

LucyLucy
Well i havent seen the film, but i saw the stage play when it came to our town, the plot is that girl meets boy at new years party, boy goes to school in town, girl starts said school as parents stay in said town with me so far?......... So then geeky kids writes play, popular kid (sharpay) and popular kids brother (ryan) are king and queen of the musicals and railroad their way into the lead part of the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!!

Boy gets part in play, girl gets part in play, girl and boy get together and HAPPY EVER AFTER!!!

no need to watch film now!!! HSM in a nutshell.

Plus lots of dancing and basketball as its American! and Disney![/u]

SAHMSAHM

Alex said:
What is all the fuss about????

I love Disney (who would have guessed it Moon ) But I had never seen HSM. I noticed it was on the disney channel tonight so decided I would watch. well After 40minutes I am bored and dont see what all the fuss is about.

Someone want to expalin it to me please????

same here I just dont get all the hype, it is crazy here in the states.

LucyLucy
gemma wants to see the HSM3 i will take her but i need to see no 2 1st!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HSM is sooooooooooooo fab Clapping Clapping me and Jami love it. took her to see the third one yesterday and it was brill Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Jami has a huuuuuuuuuge crush on Zac Efron hehe. here she is LOL

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Great pics Stacey!! Looks like Jami was really excited!! and of course she loves Zac, what girl at that age wouldn't! Love

I personally don't understand all the hype either but I think if I was in my t'weens or early teens I'd probably love it too! Aaralyn can take it or leave it, she's not really all that into HSM like other girls her age are (which suprises me because she's sooo into music and dancing)... nor she is she that into Hannah Montana, even though she has an HM lunch box and sleeping bag!

LucyLucy
i went to see it on Friday and it was brill i loved it, i wouldnt normally bother but Gemma and Lilli wanted to see it and they had a great time too.

BTW stacey Im with Jami, Zac Efrons got the mosty gorgeous eyes! Whistling

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hhehehe. he's certainly not ugly is he? LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews