Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Implantation bleeding [new]

beckehbeckeh
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Hey im new here =] ive already had two miscarraiges in the past year,
And i may be pregnant again, i was supposed to come onto my period on the 18th and ive started bleeding today (20th) it started off as brown spotting its still pretty light i havent had to change my pad yet but im a bit worried.
any advice/tips? something to ease my worry?
thanks,
becki xXx

beckehbeckeh
also (completly non related) how to yoo get avatars? ^^
x

GTTkelGTTkel
To get avatars click on 'My account' then on the right hand side there is a link to it

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hi there and welcome to JP hun Wave I'm sorry to hear you have had trouble carrying your pregnancies hun. all i can say is (as i'm sure you know) not all bleeding in pregnancy automatically means you are going to miscarry. I had bleeding with DD (was fairly light and brownish) and all was fine. It is surprisingly common in the early stages particularly. However with your past history, i would go to GP/Midwife and see what they say hun. May be that they send you for an early scan in a couple of weeks(when they will be able to see more) if you still spotting hun? I have my fingers crossed for you that all turns out ok for you this time hun. Hug Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews