Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Induction put back to Sunday :(

kristagkristag
posted 9 years 1 month ago
What a disappointment today Crying

I was booked in for induction and we were up at 5am both really excited. Phoned hospital at 7am as asked and they were busy so told to call back at 11.30am. Did that and they said some ladies had had their babies so to call back at 12.30pm if we hadn't heard from them beforehand. Called back at 12.30pm and still busy so they said they would call me back. They did at 2.20pm and said they were still full and I'd have to wait until Sunday now as they are also booked up all day tomorrow.

I have to say I had a good cry Crying All the tension was a bit much.

Let's hope Sunday IS the day as it's actually my due date and they've been fussing like mad about me not going over!

SAHMSAHM
oh bless ya I hope that things go as planned maybe you will go early. Sounds like everyones having babies! Love

I know those last days are always so hard, hope all goes well.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, i did reply to this on mumof3girls post but i really feel for you. Those last few days are hard work! Who knows though hun, maybe you will be having your baby today afterall. I mean it is completely possible you will go into labour today or tommorow naturally, then you wouldn't have to be induced either - which i know you were hoping to avoid! Xx

kristagkristag
Keeping my fingers crossed about a natural start. Only problem with that is...the hospital I want to go into I know is full Scared

That would be my luck wouldn't it - end up back at the one I didn't want in the first place Twisted Evil

Thanks for the good wishes. I'll keep you posted x

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Awww babe that really stinks!! I can't believe we're up to your due date now!!

C'mon baby girl G! Make your appearence in a quick and healthy way sweety! Love

Won't have my computer back until next week so I suspect when I come to work on Monday I'll be reading about some new babies!!!

Baby G Baby and baby mumof3girls! Baby

AlexAlex Moderator
Are you still here hun Sad That sucks about the induction, fingers crossed Sunday is the day and you have your baby girl. Baby

WelshMumWelshMum
Fingers and toes crossed for you Hug Baby

ElinElin
Aww. But if they dont want you to go ower they have to do it on sunday.

GTTkelGTTkel
Maybe if you eat curry, have sex, eat pineapple, etc the night before your induction it will help the labour come on quicker when you are induced. Take pineapple to hospital with you and nibble!

WolfblassWolfblass
Awwww noooooooo! That's truely rubbish babe!

Hope your induction is full of success and happiness tomorrow! xx

kristagkristag
Thanks everyone. We have everything crossed for tomorrow Baby

x

WelshMumWelshMum
Not long now!! Clapping

TAMSTAMS
Enjoy the home luxuries in the mean time

Join JustParents for free to reply