Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Going for induction on sunday yippee

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Awwww hun. You must be so fed up now. I was really hoping all had gone well for you. Still there is still a possiblity he will come naturally and although it isn't what you wanted a c-section won't be the end of the worls hun. At least you will have your beautiful baby! Keep you chin up hun, at least an end is in sight. Kiss Flower Kiss Xx

kristagkristag
Aw hun, what a shame. You never know with these little ones, maybe the gel will work this time and you'll just have had a kick-start Smile

Keeping everything crossed for you hun. At least you have an end date and you'll meet your little one then Very happy

WelshMumWelshMum
Sorry to hear there's no sign yet, fingers crossed for you though- maybe you went into labour when I was typing this! C-section will be fine if that's how little one eventually says hello!Good luck for tomorrow Kiss

This time tomorrow you'll have your lovely little boy!

Lou xx

mumof3girlsmumof3girls
hi everyone just a quick update in hospital now got to have a section in the morning should be home on tuesday so will get some pictures on then thanks for all the good wishes Very happy

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Wishing you a speedy recovery after your c-section Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hope everything goes well Kiss

GTTkelGTTkel
Wow I bet you're releived, it's been so long. Sending good thoughts your way for a smooth delivery

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hope everything goes great hun and you recover quickly from the op! Looking forward to seeing some pics of your little man! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews