Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Going for induction on sunday yippee

mumof3girlsmumof3girls
posted 9 years 11 months ago
Hi guys just keeping you informed. I went to see the consultant yeaterday and he has booked me in for an induction on sunday so hopefully baby jacob should be here shortly. Thumbs Up

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Wishing you the best hun!!! I hope all goes very healthily and quickly! Thumbs Up Baby

kristagkristag
Great news hun. I hope you get in that day successfully. It's not been so great for me (see other post) today and now I'm booked for Sunday too.

Good luck Hug

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oooooh maybe we will have two jp babies born on the same day? Looks like kelly was right, maybe it will be a sunday baby krista? Good luck to you both, i hope you both have very quick and easy labours! Makw sure you keep us informed ladies! xx

SAHMSAHM
I hope everything goes well fast and safe!

kristagkristag
Two Sunday babies would be cool Thumbs Up

mumof3girlsmumof3girls

kristag said:
Great news hun. I hope you get in that day successfully. It's not been so great for me (see other post) today and now I'm booked for Sunday too.

Good luck Hug

ah hun i read other post i hope your ok its frustrating when you get let down Sad my due date is sunday to and they have been fussing like mad to not let me go over i was told they would start me last week but when i went back to the consultant he said i could cope another week Crying i told him i wish he knew how pregnancy with SPD felt LOL but we will have it over with soon now and have the little bundles of joy with us xxxx

kristagkristag

mumof3girls said:

kristag said:

Good luck Hug

ah hun i read other post i hope your ok its frustrating when you get let down Sad my due date is sunday to and they have been fussing like mad to not let me go over i was told they would start me last week but when i went back to the consultant he said i could cope another week Crying i told him i wish he knew how pregnancy with SPD felt LOL but we will have it over with soon now and have the little bundles of joy with us xxxx

It's going to be a busy Sunday for us Clapping I'm less frustrated now and just looking forward to Sunday. Hope you are too Hug Hug

WelshMumWelshMum
Good luck for Sunday Baby Hug

ElinElin
YAY good luck Hug Wish it was me Very Happy

GTTkelGTTkel
The race is on, 2 sunday inductions, who will reach the finishing line first...
Only joking, seriously good luck

AlexAlex Moderator
Good luck for Sunday Baby

WolfblassWolfblass
Sending luck for Sunday!!! xx

mumof3girlsmumof3girls
thanks everyone for all you good wishes.

Getting really nervous now but excited aswell Unsure

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 10 months ago
I see you on... any baby yet????

LucyLucy
is that baby not here yet?

kristagkristag
Any baby yet? I hope so! Hug

yummy_mummy0yummy_mummy0
hope all is well xx

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Am really hoping as you haven't been on for a while you are recovering after having your beautiful baby boy? Can't wait to hear any news! Xx

mumof3girlsmumof3girls
hi sorry but still no baby i have been having practice contractions for 3 days thought everything was progressing but then when to see my consultant today and was examined to be told everything seems to have gone backwards his head is not even engaged now and they cant get to my cervix he said i have to go in to hospital again tomorrow to have 3 more lots of inducement gel which i am dreeding because i am allergic to the prostin gel they use and they dont hold out much hope for it working anyway but if it doesnt work i have to have a c section probably on saturday because i am 40 weeks 11 days now. Upset Frustrated

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews