Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Had 12 week scan!

blessedblessed
posted 9 years 7 months ago
just had my 12 week scan - it was amazing seeing our baby! Baby Over very quickly tho! I'm officially 11 weeks and 3 days so due date has changed to 4th May. "May the fourth be with you"!!

don't know how to put my scan picture on here, sorry!

blessed
xx

GTTkelGTTkel
How exciting, good luck for the next few months.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Congrats hun!! Thumbs Up

If you have a photobucket account you can put it on there and upload to here or when making a new post, down on the right side is a "upload an image", just follow the steps from there... that's if you have the pic on your computer, if not, you would have to scan the scan pic.... I hope that didn't just really confuse you!! Blink

kristagkristag
Many congrats Thumbs Up

Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

ElinElin
Gratz Thumbs Up It is a nice feeling.

MummyBMummyB
Congrats hun, glad everything is ok with your baby bud. Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy. Clapping

nikkilounikkilou
congrats sweetie. i had my scan on monday my baby is due the 2nd may x x good luck for the pregnancy x x look after urself x

blessedblessed
thanks guys, I love this site! Hug

Isn't it funny that when you tell people, as I started to today officially, lots of people say "ah yes, I knew you were!" How? no you didn't know!! at least try and act surprised!! Razz

congrats Nikkilou, not seen you on here before! I wonder if we'll be on the same day!! I can't believe I'm a third the way though already!

xx

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Awww so pleased all was ok hun, its such an amazing feeling seeing your baby on screen for the 1st time and to know you aren't imagining it. (Or maybe that was just me? LOL) The time goes sooo quickly. Before you know it, you will be holding your beautiful baby in your arms! Love Xx

crazyrabbitcrazyrabbit
Congratulation!!!!! Clapping
Have a blessed pregnancy Thumbs Up

WelshMumWelshMum
Congratulations! Baby

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews