Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Morning sickness cures?

posted 9 years 5 months ago
No not for me! LOL. You know i posted about my friend who has just found out she is expecting twins, well, her morning sickness is really bad at the moment. Poor thing. Does anyone have any unusual or different suggestions that she may not have tried? She has tried ginger (biscuits/tea etc.), lemon water, sickness bands, dry biscuit before getting up in the morning, anything else anyone can come up with? Xx

As a mother of twins i will tell you know it is always worse with twins the sikness the sleeplesness everything is double as bad.

But i found that travel sickness braclets work / lucazade tablets / the other option is speak to the doc they can prescribe travel sickness tablets.

Hope this helps your friend, let me know if you have any twin related questions

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I randomly bought a tin of lemon altoids when I was pregnant, had never had them before, but I got totally addicted to them.... every time I felt a little nautious, I'd pop one in my mouth and I swear they helped some! Shrug

- My blog
ive heard the sweets 'cherry drops' are good for morning sickness.

Thanks guys. Will pass on your 'cures' to her and see if they help!

And thanks for the offer Lihra. I will put any questions she has to you! I will also tell her all about Justparents. Im sure she may join herself soon?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews