Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Could it be this month??

MummyBMummyB
posted 9 years 10 months ago
Hey ladies, iv had a faint positive test on tuesday. it was a little early to test but i just couldn't wait (as usual). Embarassed Iv had faint positives before and they've been wrong but iv got a good feeling about this month. Hubby doesn't know that iv tested Embarassed , ordered another couple of tests online last night, so i'd rather make sure i am Pregnant before saying anything to him.... but i just couldn't keep it to myself any longer had to tell somebody so thought i'd spill to you guys. LOL.
Argh... i am so impatient!!! please tell me its not just me. LOL. Very Happy

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hey hun, I'm sending lots of positive vibes to you! I hope this is the month for you guys and 9 more months of happy pregnancy too!!

Hug try not to get too down and it ends up being a bfn Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hope its the BFP hun Thumbs Up xx

kristagkristag
Keeping it all crossed for you hon Thumbs Up

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, fingers crossed hun! (oh and it's not just you. It's so hard not to test early!)Xx

GTTkelGTTkel
I bet you are, the faint positive was probably just because you tested early. I bet you're dying to do another test and tell him-and everyone else. SO EXCITING

daisy33daisy33
Have you done another one????

MY friend did a boots own which was a faint line then bought the clear blue one and it went dark and blue straight away.

Oh fingers and toes crossed

xxxxxxxxxxxx

MummyBMummyB
No not done another yet, strange though cos it was a boots own test that iv already done!! Ordered a couple of first responce tests hopefully will come tomorrow! i'll be waiting for Mr Postman all day. LOL. Clapping

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews