Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

The dreaded symptom

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 11 months ago
- My blog
Headaches, does anyone has any suggestions on clearing headaches in pregnancy, i woke up with one today and it's not shiftin Sad

kristagkristag
Difficult one. You can take paracetamol safely but sometimes that just doesn't shift it (I get migraines too - hell when pregnant).

Try and take a couple of paracetamol and have a lay down if you can. Relaxing is a good way to shift it - a soak in the bath works wonders too.

Hope you feel better soon hon Hug

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Im hoping i feel better soon as well as i have had my headache on and off since 2 weeks ago roughly, have just gone in for a lay down so hopefully it will shift

soupsoup
have you spoken to gp as its a long time to have a headache for

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hug I hope you got to lay down for a bit and are feeling better hun!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I got awful headaches with George. I think it was tiredness that caused mine. I drank plenty of water and took paracetamol, it didn't always work. I did find a good sleep would help. Hope you feel better soon Hug

kristagkristag

candgsmum said:
I got awful headaches with George. I think it was tiredness that caused mine. I drank plenty of water and took paracetamol, it didn't always work. I did find a good sleep would help. Hope you feel better soon Hug

Oh yes, I forgot about the dehydration headaches. I got loads of those as I just couldn't seem to drink enough water. You'll know if it's one of those as your urine will be quite dark (TMI, sorry) and I found that a lot. I ended up trying to drink about 6 pints of squash or water per day and am still doing so.

Hope you're feeling better now hon Hug

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
It seems to of eased off at the moment so hoping it stays off for a while Very Happy

WolfblassWolfblass
Drinking lots of water - i go tterribe headaches between 10 and 14 weeks hun!! Hug

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Yep, water is a great idea hun, dehydration is terrible for causing headaches! Hope you don't suffer too much with them, they can be awful in pregnancy! Hug Xx

GTTkelGTTkel
Maybe try some oil burners. I'm not certain which aromas are good but atleast they will be natural and you wont have to take anything. Go into a health food shop they normally sell them and can tell you what they are for.

daisy33daisy33
Hope your feeling better???

sending you Hug

xx

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Thanks for all the replies at the moment im not to bad just trying to find something that i can have and not feel ill, glass of milk Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews