Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Elin and Rich!!

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
I just saw your ticker Elin... 31 weeks!!! wow, it seems like it's gone so fast, only 9 more weeks! Shocked You must be getting so excited!! I think we need to see a bump piccie!! Smile

RichRich Moderator
hehe, I'll see what I can do for you guys, she's sleeping now, the tired phase has returned and I barely see her now Sad Face but 9 weeks and we'll both be tired lol

Watch this space....

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg!! its gone so quickly! bet you guys cant wait Very happy

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Yay Very happy not long to go! The time has flown by xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
It doesn't seem 2 minutes ago you were announcing the happy news Shocked not long to go now Very happy

WolfblassWolfblass
Really -31 weeks?? Where has the time gone!!

ElinElin
Yepp 31 weeks. The time have gone so fast. We did have the 31 week check up today and everything is fine. Did hear his heartbet. I think we can get a new pic for you guys Very happy

ElinElin
We can't finde the camera Sad Face But wen we do we will post a pic Very happy

hapydazyhapydazy
Oh no!! I hope you guys can find it!! I can't wait to see a pic, I can imagine you look so pretty with your now 32 week bump!

Has he been being a little "jumping Jack" in there alot? I remember with Aaralyn, toward the end (I had her at 34 weeks) she was always moving around in there, I called her the "tummy tumbler" lol!

ElinElin
Yeah he is moving alot. Sometimes it can hurt. Wen we go to bed i but bump to Rich back so he can feel the kicking too.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews