Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Soooo pleased for friend!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 9 years 2 months ago
My friend is 7weeks pregnant and had been spotting a very small amount for 1week or so. Yesterday, while she was at work, she started bleeding really heavily Sad She went straight to the hospital but they told her the doctor was in emergency surgery and to come back today at 2pm for an early scan but that it sounded like she may have had an early miscarriage Upset She was really upset and obviously VERY nervous going back to the hospital for her appointment today,especially as her OH couldn't get the day off work. She went with her mum in the end, well it turns out all is fine and she didn't have a miscarriage at all, but. . . . it's twins Shocked hahahaha Thumbs Up Was sooo pleased for her! Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw thats good news Thumbs Up

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Wow, she must be sooooooo relieved!! I'm glad it all turned out good... and twins!! OH my!! Thumbs Up

ElinElin
Wow. Good she did not end up with a miscarriage, and wow, twins Thumbs Up

GTTkelGTTkel
Whoa! twins! I've always wondered what that would be like, not that I'm sure I'd actually like to find out for myself LOL. I'm sure they are great play mates as they get older but 2 new borns to feed and change and get up with through the night-WHOA!!!!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak

GTTkel said:
Whoa! twins! I've always wondered what that would be like, not that I'm sure I'd actually like to find out for myself LOL. I'm sure they are great play mates as they get older but 2 new borns to feed and change and get up with through the night-WHOA!!!!

LOL, that's how i felt too. I think i would have been pleased if it had been 1st time around but now i know how much work just one baby at a time is i think i would be terrified Scared to be told i was having twins now! haha. Didn't want to put her off already though - bless!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews