Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

work space

gemmagemma
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Sorry need to moan
I'm getting fed up of never being able to find anything as its all in boxs or shoved in a cuboard Teeth

Want a nice big desk with drawers a couple of shelves and some in/out trays....arrrhhhh its nice to dream.

Right back to the reality of the pc in the corner of the kitchen/dinning room with NO storage space. Mad

do you have an office at home or a work area? go on make me jealous.
Gemma

SassaMacSassaMac
apologies for dragging up an old post but im replying to you in the corner of my dining room surrounded by boxes of stock and stationery from todays event. i know how you feel. i do however have a small filing cabinet and i wouldnt know my ar5e from my elbow without it!

gemmagemma
Thanks its nice to know i'm not alone in this mess Smile

was ven dreaming about a fully kitted out office at the end of the garden the other night ...you gotta dream hav't you?

ChristineChristine
i have a soap cupboard, its a big cupboard in my lounge, that runs under the stairs, but its not big enough now, as I have so much stock, I have also taken over our garage, with storage containers full of soaps, bath bombs etc.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews