Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Which Films..........

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Which Films have you guys watched recently??

We rented The Eye last week - ok

Black Sheep - supposed to be fab we found it rubbish, we turned it off half way through - worst film we'd ever seen (said on the cover that if you love Shaun of the dead then you'd find it hilarious0 we didnt find it remotely funny and a tad weird. Shrug

We watched Cloverfield the other week and i loved it!

We've got 30 days of night at the moment - quite looing foward to that.


GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Sex and the City at cinema and now bought-LOVIN IT Thumbs Up

I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry, with Adam Sandler and the guy from King of Queens-feel good and funny, I enjoyed it

Mr.Woodcock- thought it would be really funny-it wasn't!!

Rambo (the new one)- found the violence abit upsetting really, I think that was the point-to shock, but I didn't like it

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Sex and the City:the movie.
At the cinema nad now on DVD
Wall-E , Kung-foo panda and MAMA-MIA at the cinema.

I have started watching the HArry Potters again at home when there is nothing else on

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 4 months ago
- My blog
kung-foo panda Very Happy

staceybstaceyb
posted 9 years 4 months ago
- My blog
im sooooooooo behind on films LOL

rambo - watched a few weeks ago. very violernt but i thought it was brill

10,000BC - sooooooo boring

LihraLihra
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Snow buddy's - GREAT

SEx in the city - Good

Awake - a must see

Superhero movie - halarious

Forgetting sarah marshall - not good

What happens in vegas - really good and funny comedy

Vantage point - really good makes ypou think

27 dresses - the usual rom com

yes i see ;lots of movies we have a movie marathjon on a sunday at least 3 movies

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Wow, i am so behind. I haven't watched any movies for months, just never seem to get a spare couple of quiet hours to concentrate on them? Seems i may be missing out! Xx

jo-jojo-jo
posted 9 years 4 months ago
We just watched recently

Wanted
Taken(awsome movie)
Hell ride(i loved it)
In bruges Thumbs Up
Harrold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay
Babylon A.D
I still have to watch gone baby gone it has been sitting on my dvd player for ages and i still havnt seen it.

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Oooh thanks for the tips guys - we've not watched movies for aaaages - so just getting back into them now!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Call me crazy, but I kinda wish it would rain this weekend so I can get caught up on some movies....

jo-jo, is In Bruges really good? I thought about renting that on pay per view after Aaralyn's asleep one night but I find myself in bed right after she is because we've been up through the night so much with her coughing... anyway, that's the one with Colin Farel (sp??) in it right??

LTGLTG
posted 9 years 4 months ago
The Dark Knight is the best film in ages!

glowingsunglowingsun
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Take The Lead - A french dance instructor teaches ballroom dancing to teens in the ghetto. Great movie if you really want to see a culture clash. Yes Yes Yes Yes

jo-jojo-jo
posted 9 years 4 months ago

hapydazy said:
Call me crazy, but I kinda wish it would rain this weekend so I can get caught up on some movies....

jo-jo, is In Bruges really good? I thought about renting that on pay per view after Aaralyn's asleep one night but I find myself in bed right after she is because we've been up through the night so much with her coughing... anyway, that's the one with Colin Farel (sp??) in it right??


Yep thats the one Tam (sorry i took so long LOL)I thought it was a great movie i would recomend it.I love those types of movies im a big Tarrantino fan(hell ride).

SAHMSAHM
posted 9 years 4 months ago
oh we are so behind on movies...i was just telling DH I wished it would rain so we could have a movie weekend!

we just recently watched

88 mintues- pretty good suspense
the happening- not so good
you dont mess with the zohan- I thought is was terrible and DH liked it

soupsoup
posted 9 years 4 months ago

jo-jo said:

hapydazy said:
Call me crazy, but I kinda wish it would rain this weekend so I can get caught up on some movies....

jo-jo, is In Bruges really good? I thought about renting that on pay per view after Aaralyn's asleep one night but I find myself in bed right after she is because we've been up through the night so much with her coughing... anyway, that's the one with Colin Farel (sp??) in it right??


Yep thats the one Tam (sorry i took so long LOL)I thought it was a great movie i would recomend it.I love those types of movies im a big Tarrantino fan(hell ride).


i put it on and turned it back off after 45 mins

DH says its good but slow to start

soupsoup
posted 9 years 4 months ago
i saw mirrors which was good but not very jumpy for a horror

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Last movie I watched was the other Boleyne girl, but I much prefered the book.

tigger197613tigger197613
posted 9 years 4 months ago
hi everyone i recently watched death race (jason statham) brill loved it, Clapping never back down good i enjoyed that and windchill good suspense LOL

SAHMSAHM
posted 9 years 4 months ago

tigger197613 said:
hi everyone i recently watched death race (jason statham) brill loved it, Clapping never back down good i enjoyed that and windchill good suspense LOL


yeah never back down was good!
also, DH loves all of jason stathams movies, they are usually always good movies.

tigger197613tigger197613
posted 9 years 4 months ago
yeah i love the jason statham films and LOL he a bit of alright too!!!! Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search forums

Latest Reviews