Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Even Though......

RachieBabyRachieBaby
posted 9 years 9 months ago
even though im trying not to stress and relax (which im finding very easyto do) i cant help but think about babies and how much i would love to be a mum but thinking positively about it all nothing negative.
i know its not going to happen straight away and im happy about life. (moving in with my partner (got a feeling hes planning on proposing!), going on holiday christmas to look forward to) im happy about everything.
even though i feel all of the above I still find it quite disheartening when AF arrives.

Annoying isnt it!

Anyone else been in the same boat? i.e looking on the bright side but still gets you very down when AF arrives instead of BFP.

Rachel xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Every single time hun, even a couple of times I was so sure I was pregnant and was absolutely gutted when the test was negative.

RachieBabyRachieBaby
glad im not the only one! and i was certain this month was my month.
everything down there felt different. but then again that could be the suppliments kick starting everything into touch.

got to put baby making on hold for now though. moving house with my partner with the next few weeks and im off on holiday next week so too much going on too much going on to think about it for now so going to start again in a couple of months once things have settled down again.
hopefully changing job aswell so fingers crossed i find one closer to home!

Rachel xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews