Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Day Two of bleed

laineyklaineyk
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
I am booked in for a scan on the 6th October, they said there was no point scanning any earlier as they wouldnt see anything!
Ive to keep the scan appointment until i test next weekend. If positive still to go for scan.

kristagkristag
I think it's still worth the scan anyway hon so you know whether all is well or any intervention is needed if it is a MC. Let's hope not but I know how hard it is so everything crossed for you Kiss

candgsmumcandgsmum
Fingers crossed for you hun, I'm not sure how far on you are, but I had a bleed at 5 weeks and they did an internal scan at the EPU, although my son didn't at that point have a heartbeat, they could still do a few measurements and check that I was at the stage I should have been.

Kiss xx

laineyklaineyk

candgsmum said:
Fingers crossed for you hun, I'm not sure how far on you are, but I had a bleed at 5 weeks and they did an internal scan at the EPU, although my son didn't at that point have a heartbeat, they could still do a few measurements and check that I was at the stage I should have been.

Kiss xx

I would be five weeks by the time i go for scan hun.

MummyBMummyB

laineyk said:

candgsmum said:

Kiss xx

I would be five weeks by the time i go for scan hun.

Was just wondering how your scan went hun?

laineyklaineyk
Hi everyone, not great news definately had an early iscarriage went for scanon Monday morning and nothing there, test now negative. Flew out to New York Tuesday morning so i am doing some much needed retail therapy, what a year my luck has to change at some point.

kristagkristag
Keep your chin up hon. I'm sure it will happen for you next time. Sending you lots of love Kiss Kiss

soupsoup
im really sorry hun Sad Face

big hug Kiss

hapydazyhapydazy

laineyk said:
Hi everyone, not great news definately had an early iscarriage went for scanon Monday morning and nothing there, test now negative. Flew out to New York Tuesday morning so i am doing some much needed retail therapy, what a year my luck has to change at some point.

Kiss I'm so sorry Elaine..... I really hope it happens for you next time and it's a nice healthy pregnancy and birth!

I hope you have a great time in NYC!! Go see a good show and pamper yourself!! You're not too far from me, I'm just a few hours south in Maryland.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh, i'm so sorry hun Kiss I'm sure things will start loking up for you soon!

Sounds like some retail therapy is much needed. Enjoy yourself hun, and don't forget to bring us all back some photo's of your trip! Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh hun, I'm heart broken for you Sad Face

Have a lovely time in NY xxxx Kiss

GTTkelGTTkel
Sorry, hope you are ok xx

MummyBMummyB
sorry to hear its bad news hun, chin up. enjoy your trip and i hope its a happier, healthier prgnancy for you next time. just remember these things happen for a reason hun. sending you lots of hugs. xx Kiss

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

WolfblassWolfblass
Sorry to hear your news hunni! It wil happen when the time is right.

Hope you enjoy the Big Apple....

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews