Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sex and the City movie

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 2 months ago
I went to see it at the cinema and loved it so I treated myself to the dvd last night when I was at Tesco. If you buy the ordinary 1 disk dvd of it Tesco have it on offer until 29th September for just £8-bargain!! Cool

Nicki_SueNicki_Sue
Roy took me to see this for our anniversary (good man!) and we both really enjoyed it! He took me to see Mama Mia recently for my birthday and I'll def be getting that on DVD!
The Women is the next one on my list! We rarely go out but have a fantastic volunteer cinema locally - proper 100yr old+ cinema run entirely by community members which is a lovely evening out!

AlexAlex Moderator
Last edited by Alex 9 years 2 months ago
There is already a sex and the city: the movie thread. Please use that one Thumbs Up Thanks

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hey Alex, question for ya... Can we move these posts to that thread... I was going to but I couldn't find the other one... you are the queen of finding threads quickly... can ya find it..pls pls!! Very Happy

AlexAlex Moderator
as far as I am aware there is no way we can merge threads (yet?!?)

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I still can't find the other thread about the movie Frustrated I was gonna bump it up for you guys who wanted to talk about it still... I personally haven't seen it or even 2 full episodes of the show probably Embarassed

IGNORE THE ABOVE PLEASE I see it now Blink

AlexAlex Moderator

hapydazy said:

IGNORE THE ABOVE PLEASE I see it now Blink

Crazy Monkey Crazy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews