Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I'm so impatient

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 2 months ago
My period isn't due until next week but I'm so frustrated at having to wait to either 'come on' or do a test. I'm driving myself crazy, every time I'm at a shop I am tempted to buy a pregnancy test, then I don't coz I think it'll be a jinx and I wont be pregnant; and even if I am it wouldn't show on a test yet anyway. I think all the stressing about it is less likely to make me pregnant too. I must be patient I must be patient, say it with me everyone Embarassed

laineyklaineyk
You must be patient or must you?

There are all these tests now that detect early, they are there for a reason i do believe!!

Wishing you the very best of luck hun!

Elaine

GTTkelGTTkel
I really don't think I need to take a test now, I have been in the foulest of moods all weekend and I'm sure it's PMT which I get badly about a week before I'm due on (which I am next week). Plus feeling a little bit tearful as a reaction to certain things. Hey ho we'll keep on trying Wink

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I have my fingers crossed for you hun. Those symptoms can also be a sign of pregnancy too! However it is very early days for you so you have plenty of time and can enjoy trying for a little bit longer if necessary Naughty Xx

GTTkelGTTkel
Well peeps my period started this morning, but I don't mind there are plenty more chances. Plus I've just worked out with today the first day of my period, if I get pregnant this month the baby's due date will actually be on my DD's birthday!!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews