Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

We went to the zoo!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 9 years 2 months ago
We have been to paignton zoo today, it is the 1st days holiday my DF has had so far this year! Confused

Was great though, saw loads of beautiful animals. I stupidly managed to leave my camera on the side at home though. Where i put it so i wouldn't forget it! Embarassed

candgsmumcandgsmum
Sounds good, zoos are always a hit with the kids Yes

Glad you all had fun Smile

daisy33daisy33
That sounds like the kind of thing i do.

Ah sounds like you had a fab time though, what other plans have you while you are off?

xxxxxxxxxx

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Still blaming baby brain at the moment, not sure how much longer i will get away with that one though? LOL

Am hoping to go to Exeter on the train tommorow? DF hasn't been on a train since he was 9 so should be an experience for us all! Hoping for a spot of retail therapy, got to get dome new shoes for Lolly too as she only has her trainers and some sandals at the moment and the autumn is on it's way!

Thursday we are going to wales for the day to visit our best friends who moved their a couple of years ago Upset
Will be a great day though, am looking forward to it, haven't seen them for a while! Xx

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
I went to that Zoo once i loved it, would defo reccommend it for others Very Happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
shame bout the camera. you sound like me lolol. great you had fun though xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews