Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

How much formula now?

daisy33daisy33
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Hi everyone

Sorry i have not been on so much of late, but since Harrison has been moving around so much i do not seem to get 5 minutes to my self.

JUst a quick question how much formula at 9 months should i be giving him? He has 3 meal a day of course.

LOts of love

xxxxxxxxxxxx

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hi Paula, i know what you mean with Lolly running around and Jake crawling everywhere, 5 mins is a luxury! LOL.

Jake is on 3meals a day and he still has 3 bottles of formula about 7oz each. They say they should be having about a pint a day. But that can include milk products aswell ie. yogurts etc. I wouls just go with the flow and let Harrison lead the way. If he wants the milk he will drink it. If not he won't. If he has refused a bottle or only drunk say 4/5oz from it for a few days then adjust him to what he wants. I hope this makes sense? Meant to ask, how did the scan go aswell? Have you had any results yet? Xx

angelsmomangelsmom
haydens 9months now, he has weetabix on a morn using 4-5ozs of his 7oz bottle, if he wants the rest of the bottle he has it. he has another bottle through the day and sometimes on before bed.
he doesnt have set rules its totally up to him. he has milk cheese and yogurts too. theres no set rule to what they should have.

AlexAlex Moderator
I would be guided by Harrison.

They do say about a pint of milk a day but that can be in any form (yoghurt, cheese, milk with cereal)

daisy33daisy33
thanks for that sometimes just not sure what is the best thing to do

Harrison had his scan on Sunday, no results yet but i think all is ok(fingers and toes crossed

xxxxxxxxxxxx

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
So glad to hear the scan went well hun. Thumbs Up If all the symptoms he was showing have gone then i would say it will almost certainly be clear. Let us know when you hear hun. Got my fingers crossed for you. Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews