Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

apprently parents are should be numb of pain...

glowingsunglowingsun
posted 9 years 3 months ago
Why is it that after you have a kid or kids, peopel think you must be invincible to pain. I ahd to go for a blood test one day (I'm chicken of needles) and the doctor said "You've had a baby, it shouldn't hurt too much." Evil or Very Mad If I find the needle hurts then it hurts. Being in labour and pushing out a baby is a different kind of pain, a throbbing pain. Needles are sharp, pointy, pinchy type of pain. Are parents really expected to be numb?

Does anything like this get said to you?

LucyLucy
nah i have a high pain threshold, 2 babies no pain releif and 6 fillings with only 1 injection!!!

needles dont bother me, i hate the dentist and if i can avoid going i will so 6 fillings in 1 go was enough to make sure i didnt have to go again!

crystalpaulacrystalpaula
hi actually after i had a baby my tollerance for pain became worse but yeah some doctors and people think if u had a baby u can cope with any pain

ElementaryElementary
posted 9 years 2 months ago
I have a high pain threshold and I tend to say that myself - noone has said it to me Shrug Cool

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews