Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Legally Blonde 2 can't be taken seriously

glowingsunglowingsun
posted 9 years 10 months ago
I have to get this off my chest!
i like the movie Legally Blonde. i think it is very inspiring for young girls to take action of their own future. But, when I saw Legally Blonde 2, I thought it was poking fun at girls in politics. MY biggest problem though, is the way they percieved the animal testing labs to be. Animal testing clinics are not clean, bright facilities with normal looking animals. If bruiser's mom was in a real lab for that long, she would've been deformed and mutilated. I have seen real footage of an actual testing lab on youtube. The are dark, dingy rooms with cages everywhere. There's pools of blood and dried blood all over the tables. The animals are just barely alive. I think the movie could have been a bit more serious about such an important issue.

Another thing, Elle's Laker Cheerleading friends, just for there sloppy appearance, would not make it in to cheerleading. I'm not being shallow, but in real life you have to be immaculate. That means no raccoon eye sunburns or zany hair.
I think this movie is best for the broadway. It just doesn't work as aregular movie.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I have to confess that I've never seen any of the Legally Blonde movies.....

soupsoup

hapydazy said:

you've missed nothing Wink

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

soup said:

hapydazy said:

you've missed nothing Wink

yea, I figured as much, that's why I've never made a big effort to watch them Rolling Eyes I do really like Reese Witherspoon though!! She's awesome in "I walk the Line" and so is Jauquin (sp?) Phoenix!! Naughty

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews