Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Grey's Anatomy Season 4

SAHMSAHM
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

GTTkel said:
We've just had the one where Meredith's dad showed up drunk at the hospital telling her he's so proud etc, then Lexie says he's a drunk and tells her that all the time. Also about 3 episodes since Izzie and George officially got together and Bailey has just become Chief Resident.

oh wow you guys have got a lot coming up then it gets so good! Very happy

GTTkelGTTkel
I can't wait Naughty

SAHMSAHM

GTTkel said:
I can't wait Naughty

oooh it is getting so good,can't watch an episode without crying latley Upset Embarassed

{I had to watch last weeks episode online because I missed it, oh but it was worth it!]

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Ok American fans do you know when the 2nd season of Private Practice and the 5th season of Grey's are likely to start on British tv? As someone told me Grey's is going to start here at the end of January but that would mean it would follow straight on from season 4 and I can not see that happening :xit's normally months apart! Plus America's Next Top model 'cycle 10' has only just finished but they are already advertising 'cycle 11', or are they just teasing us for the next 6 months??? Suspect

soupsoup
http://www.livingtv.co.uk/shows/americas-next-top-model-11.php

cant find info on the rest Suspect

SAHMSAHM
We [the US] are in the 5th season now and they have been showing reruns for the last 3 weeks Gag

But Jan. 8th the rest of the season starts.

WARNING!!WARNING!!WARNING!!
Do not go to the link below if you don't want to know what happens in the rest of your season or SEASON 5!!

Here is our link for grey's anatomy:

Grey's Anatomy Show Recaps Seasons 1-5

You can watch all the episodes online, for those who have missed them.

GTTkelGTTkel
Well season 4 finished here last night (although I'd already seen it as I got the box set for Christmas Very happy ) BUT season 5 is starting here January 22nd. That's **2 ** WEEKS**!!! How can they show it so soon after? We normally have to wait months. I'm so excited by the trailers I've seen, just when I thought I'd have to go without for months. I hope this doesn't mean we'll have to wait even longer after it for season 6 though.

GTTkelGTTkel
Season 5 tonight, AHHH!!! Feel the love people.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews