Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

ADVICE IS THIS LABOUR

TdubTdub
posted 9 years 5 months ago
Hi guys im 40+7 today and have had my show on tuesday. last nite i had regular 10min ctns for 9 hours, altho they didnt get closer they did get stronger. they stopd at 9.30am, why? i also have an excruciating pain in my vagina which stops me whateva im doing. baby stil fine and active. im in agony, any advice apriciatd

AlexAlex Moderator
Im not sure hun. I had to be induced at 40+6 and I had a show at 37 weeks.

Souds like it might be the start of something, good luck.

TdubTdub
Im hoping so otherwise ive had 9 hours of pain 4 nothing. Im bieng inducd thurs 18th if he hasnt arrivd by then

LihraLihra
If you are still in pain call your delivery suit and they will bring you in for a monitor test which will say weather it is labour pains

glowingsunglowingsun
Sounds like labour to me. Everyones labour experience is different. Go get checked pronto!

TdubTdub
Some good news, i have bn to birthing centre today they did a monitor check & found decelerations in bubs heartbeat. Also did exam and confirmd i am 3 cm dilated and she felt bubs head. Waters stil intact. I was referrd to labour ward at hosp who confirmd all ok with bubs. Have sent me home to rest so thanks 4 ur advice and watch this space x

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Good luck hun! I hope it's a quick and healthy delivery!! Thumbs Up Baby Love

Will be watching this space!!

AlexAlex Moderator
Good luck. hope things speed up and you have your son in your arms soon.x

LucyLucy
any news yet??? Cuckoo

AlexAlex Moderator

Lucy said:
any news yet??? Cuckoo

Im thinking no as Tracey was on about 20minutes ago

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oooh exciting! Fingers crossed it has happened for you! Looking forward to hearing the outcome! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews