Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

9 months to get to what i was!!!!

jo-jojo-jo
posted 9 years 2 months ago
OK i am going to be realistic about getting back to the size and shape i was before i had Sam (i know i will never look the way i did pre Vic LOL).
I guessed it took me nine months to gain the weight while i was pregnant so im going to give my self nine months to lose weight tone up and eat healthy (i am a sugar addict).
So im already two months behind so im going to have to make more of an effort but i am beggining on Monday i know i am going to suffer with headaches from my sugar withdrawral so its not going to be easy No.
I have purchased some natural pills called sugar stop (i hope they work)they are meant to help ease the sugar cravings.I have stocked up on lots of nuts and grains Gag and plenty of fresh fruit i am going to try grilling instead of frying and half my portions/serves.(i eat more dinner than Justin) Embarassed
Wish me luck as i know i need it.
Unsure

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
You can do it jo!!! You are a knock out anyway from what I can see from pics of you!!

Speakin of, where's some pics of you and your new do!! Whistling

AlexAlex Moderator
You can do it hun Thumbs Up

I started again on Tuesday and so far so good.

LucyLucy
go jojo go jojo go jojo go jojo Clapping

jo-jojo-jo
Thanks guys its day two and i am already struggling LOL but i am sticking to my guns!!!
(its so hard) Shocked I NEED SOME SUGAR Crazy

soupsoup
if you need some sugar buy some grapes

i find they settle a sugar craving for me Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews