Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

We split up :(

DanielleDanielle
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Last edited by Danielle 1 decade 3 years ago
Haven't been around for a while..DH and I split up Sad Face

We've had a really rough time, which I won't go into, but will go into that financially we was crushed..We couldn't afford the rent, bills, food, maintenance etc..He moved, stating that he can get sorted financially up there....He left, and I let him go for the sake of us.

However, he is on such good money, he can save well and buy us a home, and he wants us to move to him when he succeeds. I love my DH tremendously, and we are trying this long distance relationship with hope that luck changes for the better. He comes to me once a week, and calls me, texts me and speaks on the pc everyday.

Married but living apart, something did have to happen and DH felt that this had to happen in order to save us.

Danielle x

littleladylittlelady
aww hun, perhaps its for the best... you will be fine babe
good luck in what ever happens xxxx Kiss

DanielleDanielle
Thanks,

I hope he succeeds, he's my DH and I love him, it's the thought of being with him again what's keeping me going.

Danielle x

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh hun i hope all works out for u babe everyone deserves happiness whatever the cost
thinking of u
xxx

DanielleDanielle
Thanks Bunni Smile

Some of my friends think it's strange that we're married and having a long distance relationship to get back on track..I feel if this hadn't have happened then there will be no chance of us getting back together at all.

Who knows if we will work out, take each day as it comes, as long as my DH gives me a hope, I will wait.

Danielle x

bunnigirlbunnigirl

Danielle said:
Thanks Bunni Smile

Some of my friends think it's strange that we're married and having a long distance relationship to get back on track..I feel if this hadn't have happened then there will be no chance of us getting back together at all.

Who knows if we will work out, take each day as it comes, as long as my DH gives me a hope, I will wait.

Danielle x

at least u r giving it a go some people just decide to spilt and thats it all over
its nice to see someone tries i wish i had but i was beyond repair
good luck hunni
xxxx

DanielleDanielle
This is my second marriage. My first marriage, I just knew it was over and could not go back to him. This marriage is different, I love my guy so much and the feelings I do believe are mutual.

Danielle x

GTTkelGTTkel
My DH and I seperated for a while and he moved out,at first we said it was over and my world turned up-side-down but we then decided to get back together but still lived apart. Our second child was even planned and conceived while we were living apart,which NOBODY could understand! We'd stay at each other's some nights and on our own some nights and were able to sort out so many issues in that time. He moved back in after a while and now I'm so glad we went through that although it felf like hell at the time because now we feel like a proper old married couple like you see on the tv,like jack and vera Crazy Just hang in there and one day it'll all come together again Kiss

DanielleDanielle
Thanks GTT Kiss

We're doing ok, we're stressed because we're missing each other. We didn't stop loving each other, just the amount what life through at us in one go was unbearable, we needed space.

We both took a battering. Hopefully the break will get us back on track.

Danielle x

DanielleDanielle
Just to let you all know, hubby and I are getting back together Very happy

He lives 2 hours away at present, has a really good job! Anyway, from splitting until now he saved and saved and has found a family house to rent for time being! He missed us!

We both have had time to think, and we simply cannot be without each other Love It has made us think about the battering times and where we went wrong. There was so much pressure and we needed some breathing space to gain perspective.

Anyway onwards and upwards!

Danielle x

kelkel
glad to hear your good news.
Very happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
thats great danielle really great hope u are happy in your new home and everything
nice to hear all is ok babe
xxx Very happy Very happy

DanielleDanielle
Thanks guys Kiss

I'm so excited, it's like dating all over again LOL! Can't wait for our new home, and new beginning!

Danielle x

GTTkelGTTkel
See when there's a strong love there you can work it out Very happy Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews