Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Oh no i dont think i can do it.

LihraLihra
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

soup said:

Lihra said:
hi yeah it was ruled as cot death which we assumed any way but the ambulance service that gave us the wrong cpr information admited they were wrong and that them giving us the right info could have saved her life..

im glad that they owned up and took responsibility for their mistake

what will happen now ?

We are in court with the ambulance crew at the end of october (compensation) which will be donating most of the money's to our new charity in aid of supporting parents who have been through this ordeal and to help support research and prevent this happening to at risk babies. and the rest will go towards the girls and helping them have agood life

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
what a fantastic idea hun Very happy . What happened to you was absolutely awful i can't imagine how you have coped.
At least some good will come from the money that you will receive, you must have a VERY big heart helping people in similar situations to yourself. I hope you get a huge payout from the Ambulance service and help many people cope through their personal ordeals, and your beautiful girls get to have a fantastic life. I'm just so sorry and apalled that you had to go through this in the first place! Kiss Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
You are such a strong woman Kiss

xxxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews