Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Oh no i dont think i can do it.

LihraLihra
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
i just (saturday morning) got the date through for Teleahs inquest and it's next Wednesday!! I thought i would have more time to prepare myself. I sat cring for over an hour... Crying I dont know what to expect i know they found it to be cot death but they are going to go through everything, i even have to make a statment.. It is expected to go on all day.

The ambulance service that gave us the wrong CPR advice are also going to be there to make their statment and at the moment i feel like screaming and hitting these people. Mad

After this we should hear how the case against the ambulance service will end!!!

Everything is happening at once i just don't know how im going to deal with all of this........

soupsoup
oh no Sad

i dont really know what to say, I hope that hearing it all helps you in some way rather than sets you back Hug

jo-jojo-jo
Hug I hope its not to stressful for you all and you get the answers you want/need.
Im so sorry you have to go through this hun.Thinking of you.xx Hug

gypseygypsey
Hug Hug Hug thinking of u

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hun, I can't even begin to know how you must be feeling Hug

Thinking of you xxx

LucyLucy
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
you poor soul i hope it all goes well, it must be hard to havt happened, but we are thinking of you Hug

kristagkristag
I can't even imagine what this must be like for you. I hope you get some answers and it doesn't cause you too much stress hon Hug Hug Hug

glowingsunglowingsun
My heart goes out to you. Just remember to believe in yourself. Upset

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I'm so sorry that you have to go through this sweetheart Hug Hug Hug

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, i can't begin to understand what you are going through right now. I just so hope that this helps you to be able to move on and grieve for your little girl and give you answers to some of the questions you have. Stay strong hun Xx Hug Hug Hug

GTTkelGTTkel
It must be such a harsh loss to deal with, I'm so sorry and hoping you get through all of this as ok as possible xx

harrietmharrietm

Hi This is my first time in the forum - I have never gone through what you have but there is a little known technique of dealing with trauma - its called EFT - emotional freedom technique. yes it sounds awful psychobabble but i used it when I lost my dad and it never took away the pain but it was a way to deal with my emotional knocked off balance state and stopped me crying when I needed to.

Basically you tap on parts of your face and hands and it calms you down immediately. The bloke who taught it to me went to New York just after 9/11 and helped the people there.

best thing if you interested is google 'EFT tapping' - some of these sites have videos and you can try it. Cant remember exactly which - will have a look

Harriet

soupsoup
posted 1 decade 4 days ago
how did it go ? Hug

kmumkmum
posted 1 decade 3 days ago
Not sure if you've still to deal with this or not. A friend of mine lost her baby through a car accident many years ago. She was in touch with an organisation called sands? perhaps they can provide support and put you in touch with other parents going through the same thing? Also I'm sure there must be a support group re sids in your area? ask your health visitor or midwife? or look up online? I know you may not feel like contacting them right now but sometimes just knowing you have the phone numnber can help. Also mind as I'm sure ur mental health won't be at it's best. I had 2 miscarriages before having my daughter and my then husband got me details for the miscarriage association and the endometrisis society (the reason i had them), and whilst I didn't contact them straight away, when I did, just knowing i wasn't the only person going through this really helped. didn't cure how i felt but it did help. take care

LucyLucy
any news?

LihraLihra
hi yeah it was ruled as cot death which we assumed any way but the ambulance service that gave us the wrong cpr information admited they were wrong and that them giving us the right info could have saved her life..

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
So what are they going to do about wrong info given, glad its over and you have peace of mind

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
So glad you have the information you wanted hun. Was there not any recommendations made to the ambulance service so as to make sure this does not happen again? xx

soupsoup

Lihra said:
hi yeah it was ruled as cot death which we assumed any way but the ambulance service that gave us the wrong cpr information admited they were wrong and that them giving us the right info could have saved her life..

im glad that they owned up and took responsibility for their mistake

what will happen now ?

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
I am so sorry that you have had to go through this. Hug Hopefully lessons will be learned from the mistakes made by the Ambulance crew.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews