Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I don't know where to post this

chellezzchellezz
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
I guess this is where I should post. I need help. I don't know what to do.

here is the back story...I have been with my husband for 8 yrs married for 4. We just recently separated...about 3 mths ago. He left me for another woman. Last month I was at a friends and got drunk and had a one night stand. I am not proud of this but it happened. I tried to forget it happened because I was ashamed.
Well now I am 7 days late. I took a test yesterday and it came back negative. But still no sign of my period. I text the guy and told him, because i figure if I should have to worry then so should he. He became really supportive but I'm not sure what is going on?? We had sex on the 22nd so I would only be like 3 weeks along. which I know may be the reason it is negative. He "pulled out" which I know is not full proof...and I was suppose to ovulate on the 20th but I think I ovulated late.
I don't know what to do. i haven't told anyone because I am embarrassed. I have 2 kids already and I can't have another one. He also asked me to get an abortion. i am against it because of my personal beliefs and religion but I really don't know what to do. I don't want anyone to know, im so ashamed... please any advice would be helpful i have no where else to turn because I don't want anyone to find.

soupsoup
untill you get a positive result with your tests theres not much i can say really

maybe its diet/stress thats caused your period to be late/skip

have you ever skipped periods before ? are your cycles regular ?

JOJOJOJO
just keep testing as there is nothing you can do till you get a result

chellezzchellezz
I am usually regular and if I am late it is only a day. as of now Im not really sure what to do. I dont know why it hasn't come. i guess stress could cause it. The week after we had sex I had some spotting that lasted about 2 days and then went away. How long would it take before it showed up positive? It's been about 3 weeks.

soupsoup
it should be showing up by the time you are late

i guess maybe you should wait a week and test again Shrug its hard to say really

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I would have though it would be showing up positive by now hun but i'd give it another week and test again? If no joy then pop and see your doc. Definitely could be the stress causing it? Especially if you are feeling a bit guilty about the situation? Please try not to blame yourself for this. You aren't the first and you certainly won't be the last to get into a sticky situation hun No I'm assuming you know for sure the spotting you were talking about wasn't a very light period? As obviously you wouldn't be due on again yet if so! Xx

chellezzchellezz
no i only spotted for a day or so and it wasn't even enough to wear a pad or anything. I may test again today.

LucyLucy
Welcome and i hope it happens for you hun Hug

chellezzchellezz
well test number 2 came back negative also! So i called the GYN and I am going in on Thursday for some blood work. She said it could be either an ectopic or a cyst or even just too early. Wish me luck.

LucyLucy

chellezz said:
well test number 2 came back negative also! So i called the GYN and I am going in on Thursday for some blood work. She said it could be either an ectopic or a cyst or even just too early. Wish me luck.

good luck i hope its not what you thought

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews