Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Amir Khan fight

RichieRichie
posted 9 years 3 months ago
Personally I like the kid (he is 2 years younger than me!) but I feel he has been punching above his weight recently, getting a little too "big for his boots" shall we say but GOD did he get a lesson in boxing tonight! I think he will come back with avengence but tonight will be a MASSIVE learnin curve for him!

When their is a link I will post 1 if I remember LOL

RichieRichie
Sorry guys, for those of you who don't know him he was BG's Silver Medalist in the 2004 Olympics (held in Athens IIRC) He has been a great boxer outside of the olympic circuit and has deserved 99% of his fights so far.

As I said above, tonight he learned a lesson and he will never forget it. I guess things will start coming back to him in the mornin!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
As much as I hate violence I really used to get into boxing, haven't for a while though...

soupsoup
i like khan too

but he was NEVER gonna win this fight Sad (saying that i didn't expect him to get K.O'D in the 1st round Shocked )

Im not sure how much experience he got from his 1st round knock out Shrug

RichieRichie

soup said:
i like khan too

but he was NEVER gonna win this fight Sad (saying that i didn't expect him to get K.O'D in the 1st round Shocked )

Im not sure how much experience he got from his 1st round knock out Shrug

Well his past few fights his opponents said they would exploit his amateur mistakes yet he still managed to get through it so the "threat" was ignored, this time these mistakes were exploited!

Personally I thought he would sneak this fight again and to be fair I wasn't very happy with the 1st knock down, his opponent going for a hit even after he was on the floor and I wish he had connected cos Khan would've kept his belt but these things happen I just hope he learns from it

RichieRichie
2 things....

1. I have now learnt the fight was not a title fight so at least he still got his belt and...

2. Here is the link as promised! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0-pcfqK7hTA

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews