Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Could I be pregnant?

posted 9 years 6 months ago
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I need some words of wisdom ....
My husband and I have been trying for baby no. 2 for two and a half years. I started taking Clomid approx 5 months ago following 2 early miscarriages last year.
The thing is, I am 2 days late and this morning found some brown blood when I wiped (sorry for the detail). I've not experienced any cramping, but my moods have been very up and down for a few days (crying one minute, ranting and raging the next). I don't have any other pregnancy symptoms though - no sore boobs, etc. Did a preg text on day period was expected - it was negative.
I feel very much in limbo. Can't remember how early symptoms bega with first preg as it was nearly 4 years ago and I didn't realise I was having a baby until 6 weeks gone. Do symptoms necessarily start as early or am I imagining things?

Hey and welcome to JP Wave

I didn't know i was pregnant. I did just buy a test for "fun" and we did start to count and i was 7 weeks pregnant.

You are only 2 days late so wait abit and do one more test.

Sorry i can't help much.

PS: Don't be afraid of talking about blood and stuff, it hapens alot on here.

Thanks for that!
I'm naturally an impatient person (my downfall) anyway, so waiting to find out something as life-changing and long-awaited as this is awful! Sad
Guess I'll just have to wait it out though! Shocked
Thanks for your message.

Good luck with your next test, hope it's the answer you so desperately want!

Hi hun, firstly welcome to JP Wave I'm mandy, mum to Lauren (Lolly) 2 1/2 and Jake 7mths.

It is definitely not impossible that you are pregnant. Maybe you ovulated and conceived a bit later than average in your cycle and the hormone isn't strong enough to read on a pregnancy test yet? Just because you haven't got many other symptoms (sore boobs etc) doesn't mean you aren't. I had lots of symptoms really early with my DD but with DS i had hardly any until about 8weeks. The slight spotting could be an implantation bleed? I had this with my DD. As has already been said i would wait another day or two, then test again! Have my fingers crossed you get the outcome you are hoping for hun. If not don't give up, there is always next month! I'm sure we will speak again soon. Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
It could be that you're just getting your period? I get that brownish stuff at the beginning of mine sometimes... I hope that it's that you're pregnant though if that's what you're hoping for!

Oh and welcome to JP! I'm Tammy, I have a 5 yr old called Aaralyn and we live in the US!

Period arrived yesterday morning ... extremely heavy and more painful than usual (I don't normally suffer with cramps too much). I am soooo disappointed , really thought that this was the month.
Never mind, maybe next month. Shrug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews