Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

age differences

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
hi i was just wondering what the age ranges your children have mine r exactly 5 yrs bethween shannon and bailey and 20 monthe between bailey and dominic and 30 months between dominic and lewis but i want another and lewis is 12 months old what do u think i just wanted to see what people had and what they thought
xxxx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
there is 7yrs between jami and catherine and 12 months between catherine and ben. id rather have them closer in age

littleladylittlelady
does non-bio kids count?

bunnigirlbunnigirl
any kids that u look after and live with you count hun i am wondering what its like dealing with 2 close to gether compared to far apart hun xxxx

robbienutrobbienut
There is an 18.5 year age gap between Adam and Leo and 21 months between Leo and Eloise. Would have preferred Adam to have less of an age gap between him and next sibling but it didn't work out like that. I like the 21 month age gap - think it's quite nice.

Maria

littleladylittlelady
ah in that case 6 months between them, and its cool, but hard Cool

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
Mine are 2 years apart give or take a month either way........none of them were planned as i was on the pill for the first and last lol as such so it just happened that way.

sugarsugar Moderator
There will be 4yrs between bubs and DD - so cant quite tell you how good it is yet lol! but im hoping it wont be too bad as DD is very independant - so hoping she can help me and not feel left out IYKWIM?

JemimaJemima
There will be 3 years between my two when the baby arrives, would have preferred it a bit closer but am glad of the time I have had with her before another baby comes

hipmommahipmomma
There is just under 2 years between mine, i would have liked another 2 year gap, but have been givin strict instruction by the doctors that i need my op before i get pregnant again, otherwise much ilness will ensue!! lol

Hoping the next one will come along tho when eldest is 5 and youngest is 3

DanielleDanielle
3 in my family. My boy is 1 year younger than the middle one, and the middle one is 7 years younger than the eldest.

We had problems entertaining the eldest, he didn't want to be around the two youngest. So I went one way and DH the other LOL! We alternated what we did...We did have days together, and eldest didn't mind as it was now and again...He then was a big kid. Suspect

Danielle x

GTTkelGTTkel
2 years 10 months between my two

kerryann71kerryann71
thomas 12 years old
edward 4 years old
zoey almost 3 years old = 7th april (easter saturday)
felicity 16 months old = 8th november 2nd birthday..

im 36 in november , husband 37 in september..

chezchez
hi there is 14 months to the day between abbie-lynne and ebonie who are now 2 and 3 and thre is 2 years between ebonie and holly who is now 12 wks. I would love another one now my family think i am mad but i have decided to wait untill holly goes to school so when i have another i have more time on my hands but every one is diffrent so go with what you want hunny Smile

kirstkirst
hello, theres 15 months between paul and robert and 20 months btween aaron and robert. its not really as hard as paople sometimes say, just depends if they get along really

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i have always wanted two years between my kids because its it a lovely age to have between ya brothers and sister as i know, i have three brothers and all of us have 2 years between us,we were toddlers together,teenagers together,now adults together and we will all grow old together,i have a 16 month old son and now i am pregnant and im happy becaus ethe due date is 21st jan and kieran will be 2 on 12 feb
Very happy xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
There is 2 yrs 4 months between my two, it took us 11 months to fall on with George so it is actually a bigger gap than we originally planned but in some ways better in the end because Charlotte was potty trained by the time George was born.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
thats good then,i do know its gonna be hard havin 2 years between my kids but i know what its like and i loved growin up with my brothers.i say if my mum can brin up 4 kids with 2 years between them all im sure i can too Very happy xxx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
lol was just talking about this with ms SIL tonight......

There is 3 years 3 months between my 2 x x

jade-leighjade-leigh
there's 1yr 9 months and 8 days between mine god that took some working out after a few beers lol was even gonna do time but gave up Teeth

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews