Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

what are your favorite wake up calls?

Alison1968Alison1968
posted 8 years 2 months ago
Hehe - I remember one time when, after repeated attempts to get me up my dad set the burglar alarm off.

That did the trick!

thash1979thash1979
posted 4 years 5 months ago
My favorite wake up call would have to be my youngest coming into the bedroom. She always jumps up on the bed and says "love you mommy", "best mommy ever had". It is the most wonderful thing to hear when you wake up. Most people would be upset to get woke up by their kids, but when you hear the most sweetest thing come from her, it is like heaven. It always wakes me up with the biggest smile. I hate for her to grow up and not want to come in and wake me up like this anymore.

aschillingaschilling
Absolute favorite wake up calls are from my kids. My little one fortunately or unfortunately still climbs into bed with us sometimes. (fortunately cause he's my snuggler and I love it). And when that happens, quite often on the weekend I'll hear his little voice, "Good morning, Mommy. It's daytime." And he puts his little hand on my face to make sure I'm awake. Best way to start the day!

purplepen88purplepen88
My favourite way to wake up is to be woken up by my kids nuzzling my nose. They do the Eskimo kisses so to wake me up they creep up on the bed quietly or their dad helps them up and then they will rub their nose on my nose until I wake up. Then I'm greeted with a good morning and usually a hug and a kiss. This mostly happens on weekends but it is the sweetest way to wake up. I love their little kisses and sweet voice. I wouldn't trade these mornings for anything. I'll be sad when they are too big to do this any more.

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 4 years 3 months ago
My daddy usually wakes me up by calling my name like 3-4x and saying, it's late already, make it fast!! lol.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews