Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Looks like we may of done it......

RichieRichie
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Laura just took a test and we got a faint positive, obviously these things happen as we have seen from JOJO the other day so we're not getting overly excited yet but we may of done it now! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
yay Very Happy Thumbs Up Love

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Just rang doctors and they cant c me until wednesday next week Angry Angry

jo-jojo-jo
yay guys well done Clapping hope it is a definate positive.xx

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Same here was bit annoyed that doctor cant c us til next wednesday tho thats a whole week away LOL

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hope its good news Clapping xx

(sounds it though)

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Done another test this morning and positive again so just gota c doctor now

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Exciting!!! I hope some congratulations are in order soon! Keep us updated!

RichieRichie
I got a gut feeling it's a boy already!!!!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Excellent news, Congratulations! Clapping It sounds like it is definitely possitive to me. My doc wouldn't confirm mine anyway. She said 'what do you want me to do about it?' Charming! She told me to just put my name down for the midwife to contact me for a booking in appointment. I hope your doctor is more understanding. Good luck hun Xx

kristagkristag
Great news! Clapping Clapping

lynslyns
Congratulations guys thats fantastic bummer that the Dr cant get you in quicker but hey well done Clapping Thumbs Up Clapping
sending you all the best for a happy healthy 9 months xx

AlexAlex Moderator
Great news Baby

Bit pants you can't get to the GP before next week.

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Was saying to DP earlier if i was at the doctors which is nearer to home i would of got seen same day as ringing, but they not very good with children so didnt go to that one and its easier to have me and crystal registered at the same one

daisy33daisy33
fantastic news Clapping Clapping Clapping

xxxxxxxxxxxx

smithysmithy

mum2popsnjak said:
Excellent news, Congratulations! Clapping It sounds like it is definitely possitive to me. My doc wouldn't confirm mine anyway. She said 'what do you want me to do about it?' Charming! She told me to just put my name down for the midwife to contact me for a booking in appointment. I hope your doctor is more understanding. Good luck hun Xx

That sounds awful! I feel very lucky...I called my DR's on the day we took a test, I was told to take a sample in the following morning and had confirmation by 12pm! No hanging about there! Sadly now in the process of moving DR's as in a different area now so we shall see.

heather08heather08
Great news congratulations!!!!

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Got doctors in an hour and twenty minutes for confirmation the week wait is finally over LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews